top of page

Statutory Financial Statements 

Each year a company needs to file its financial statements with Companies House and HMRC. They are due for filing nine months after its year-end. 


You will enjoy our fast and efficient service that includes all electronic filings to Companies House and HMRC. We take the pain out of dealing with the authorities. 

Corporation Tax Returns

Corporation Tax is the tax a company pays to HMRC on its profits each year. The current rate of corporation tax is 19%, increasing to 25% on 1 April 2023.

Research and Development Tax Credits reward businesses who are seeking to further their field from a technological or scientific basis. We work with you to identify these opportunities and maximize the potential benefits of this scheme.

Anchor 1

Business Advisory

Apart from the basic requirements of reporting your figures to Companies House and HMRC, how do you interpret your figures? 


Scenario analysis and sensitivity analysis (forecasting) will help you to understand how to grow your business.

VAT Returns

VAT Compliance is one of the more complex areas of accounting and business - VAT laws are ever-changing - we make sure you are moving in the right direction with those changes.

Take the stress out of VAT compliance. Our digital VAT filing, in accordance with HMRC's Making Tax Digital, mean you will meet all your obligations on time without delay.

Anchor 2
Anchor 3


Our fully cloud-based, digital payroll system will give you key insights to yours and your employees' pay and benefits. Our online portal gives all employees the ability to track their time-off and access their pay slips.

With a personalised plan we will ensure you remunerate yourselves properly and minimise your employment taxes at the same time (read our article: Employment Allowance).


What is 'bookkeeping'? Keeping records of the financial affairs of the company. It's all digital these days.

But it is time-consuming. If you're VAT-registered that becomes particularly onerous. We take that responsibility off your hands.

self assessment

Sole traders are required to report their business activities with HMRC so that the appropriate level of income tax and national insurance is paid. Did you know that "Making Tax Digital for Income Tax Self Assessment" is coming? 

It's not only sole traders that need to file self assessment tax returns. There are at least 11 different reasons why you need to file a self assessment tax return. Read here

Company secretarial

Directors of Limited Companies are required to keep the company's register updated with Companies House.

If you don't have the time or inclination for the paperwork, allow us to manage it.

Anchor 4

Company Formation

When you start your business you need to decide the entity's structure. For example, a Limited Company or a Community Interest Company (CIC)?

We can help you choose the right structure that supports your objectives.

John and client
bottom of page